M.Sc. Civil Engineering
A unique combination of fundamental and applied civil engineering courses taught by local and international experts. All areas of civil engineering including highway engineering, transportation engineering, structural engineering, bridge engineering, and smart and emerging materials will be covered. The mechanical engineering programme will cover a wide range of breadth and depth including courses such as stress analysis, advanced mechanics of fluids, fluid machinery, heat and mass transfer, and thermal power plant engineering.
18 months, starting September, 2017 (Fridays, 5:00 p.m. to 8:0 p.m.; Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m.; and Sundays 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 pm).
- Program Content: 8 to 9 modular courses plus a supervised thesis.
- Teaching faculty: All lecturers have earned Ph.D. degrees and extensive practical experience in their respective fields. They include professors, lecturers and experts from Ghana, United States, Canada and South Africa.
- Venue: K-AISWAM’s modern classroom, laboratory and library facilities at East Legon (Adjiringanor, opposite Zoomlion Domestic).
- Qualifications: At least B average/second class lower division in an undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Fees: GHc20,000.00 for the programme.
- Award of Degree: M.Sc. Civil Engineering degree will be awarded by KNUST upon successful completion of each programme.
Deadline for applications to be received: June 30, 2017.
Admission decisions will be communicated to prospective students in July, 2017.
Contact: info@ aiswam.org Telephone: 050-4335545, 0277372376, 0244421083, 0265636736
Cost of Application forms is GHC 250.00.
Sales point – KAISWAM Annex Campus, Near Zoomlion Domestic, East Legon (Adjiringanor), Accra.