M.Sc. Environment and Public Health
This programme has been designed to meet the needs of changing nature and shifting boundaries of multidisciplinary public health. The programme provides the opportunity to engage with a wide and diverse range of courses such as air pollution control, quality and environmental project management, health risk assessment, public health law and inspection, introduction to epidemiology, ecological engineering and research methods in public health.
18 months, starting September, 2017 (Fridays, 5:00 p.m. to 8:0 p.m.; Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m.; and Sundays 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 pm).
- Program Content: 18 months, starting September, 2017 (Fridays, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m; and Sundays 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 pm).
- Program Content: 8 to 10 modular courses plus a supervised thesis.
- Teaching faculty: All lecturers have earned Ph.D. degrees and extensive practical experience in their respective fields. They include professors, lecturers and experts from Ghana, United States, Canada and Denmark.
- Venue: K-AISWAM’s modern classrooms, laboratory and library facilities at East Legon (Adjiringanor, opposite Zoomlion Domestic).
- Qualifications: At least B average/second class lower division in an undergraduate degree in a relevant field (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, etc.)
- Fees: GH¢20,000.00 for the programme.
- Award of Degree: M.Sc. Environment and Public Health will be awarded by KNUST upon successful completion of the programme.
Deadline for applications to be received: June 30, 2017.
Admission decisions will be communicated to prospective students in July, 2017.
Contact: info@ aiswam.org Telephone: 050-4335545, 0277372376, 0244421083, 0265636736
Cost of Application forms is GHC 250.00.
Sales point – KAISWAM Annex Campus, Near Zoomlion Domestic, East Legon (Adjiringanor), Accra.