M.Sc. Environmental Engineering
A unique combination of fundamental and applied environmental and water resources engineering courses taught by local and international experts. Courses include water resources planning, drinking water quality and treatment, integrated waste management, irrigation engineering, wastewater engineering, and environmental policy and planning.
- Duration: 18 months, starting September, 2017 (Fridays, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m.; and Sundays 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 pm).
- Program Content: 8 to 9 modular courses plus a supervised thesis.
- Teaching faculty: All lecturers have earned Ph.D. degrees and extensive practical experience in their respective fields. They include professors, lecturers and experts from Ghana, United States, Canada and South Africa.
- Venue: K-AISWAM’s modern classrooms, laboratory and library facilities at East Legon (Adjiringanor, opposite Zoomlion Domestic).
- Qualifications: At least B average/second class lower division in an undergraduate degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Agricultural Engineering from an accredited university.
- Fees: GH¢20,000.00 for the programme
- Award of Degrees: M.Sc. Environmental Engineering and M.Sc. Water Resources Engineering degrees will be awarded by KNUST upon successful completion of each programme.
Deadline for applications to be received: June 30, 2017.
Admission decisions will be communicated to prospective students starting July, 2017.
Contact: info@ aiswam.org Telephone: 050-4335545, 0277372376, 0244421083, 0265636736
Cost of Application forms is GHC 250.00.
Sales Point – KAISWAM Annex Campus, Near Zoomlion Domestic, East Legon (Adjiringanor), Accra.